Been a while since I’ve done any android programming for myself, so I released a new version of SpringDroid today. Among general bug fixes I’ve done the following:
- Notifications have been rewrote. They now open in the inbox, disappear when the inbox is shown, don’t run if disabled and generally improved to stop any issues.
- Images shouldn’t show under wrong person anymore
- You are asked to confirm when removing a question from your inbox
- You can view the users picture full size by clicking on it in their profile
- Send to services options only shows if the box has been ticked.
Let me know what you think :)