Been a while since I’ve done any android programming for myself, so I released a new version of SpringDroid today. Among general bug fixes I’ve done the following:
- Notifications have been rewrote. They now open in the inbox, disappear when the inbox is shown, don’t run if disabled and generally improved to stop any issues.
- Images shouldn’t show under wrong person anymore
- You are asked to confirm when removing a question from your inbox
- You can view the users picture full size by clicking on it in their profile
- Send to services options only shows if the box has been ticked.
Let me know what you think :)
SpringDroid for formspring.me released!
Today I launched a brand new application for formspring.me.
Formspring, which launched around nine months ago, is a questions and answers service where you can create a profile to receive questions from others and ask questions to friends. According to a company rep, the site currently has over 16.5 million users, and it’s seeing 5 million questions answered each day, with a daily peak of about 9,000 answers per minute.
My application called SpringDroid (other name suggestions are welcomed) is android’s first native formspring application. It allows you to answer questions from your inbox, browse your friends answers and ask your friends new questions al while on the go.
The application is still in BETA, so if you have any suggestions or issues please email me through the market or ask me a question via the about page inside the app.
Thanks! Let me know what you think :)